Kindergarten/First Grade Registration is now open for September 2017
To be eligible for registration, a child must be five years old on or before October 1, 2017.
TO PRE-REGISTER A Kindergarten or First Grade Child for the 2017-2018 School Year CLICK HERE.
After completing the pre-registration process online you will be scheduled for an appt. at the Board of Education Office. The following documents must be presented at the time of your scheduled meeting:
- Parent/Guardian Identification – Valid Driver’s license, passport or State ID
- Original or Certified copy of Birth Documentation
- Court Stamped Copy of Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Medical Information – Immunization records and physical forms
- Four (4) Proofs of Residency – i.e. Property deed, purchase agreement, utility bills, benefit statement, other
Please note: Only a custodial parent/legal guardian can officially enroll a student.