FOUR ARTISTIC PROCESSES & ELEVEN ANCHOR STANDARDS
1. Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
2. Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
3. Refine and complete artistic work.
PERFORMING (Pr) – Realizing artistic ideas and work through interpretation and presentation
PRESENTING (Pr) - Interpreting and sharing artistic work
PRODUCING (Pr) - Realizing and presenting artistic ideas and work
4. Select, analyze,and interpret artistic work for presentation.
5. Develop and refine artistic techniques and work for presentation.
6. Convey meaning through the presentation of artistic work.
RESPONDING (Re) – Understanding and evaluating how the arts convey meaning
7. Perceive and analyze artistic work.
8. Interpret intent and meaning in artistic work.
9. Apply criteria to evaluate artistic work.
CONNECTING (Cn) – Relating artistic ideas and work with personal meaning and external context
10. Synthesize and relate knowledge and personal experiences to make art.
11. Relate artistic ideas and works with societal, cultural and historical context to deepen understanding.